Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great nobuikehonda 2012-02-08 11:01

Hello Dear Lakshmi!

This image has got to be from NYC! The yellow cabs!! They are very good at weaving through the traffic in the city. They are very skilful. The atmosphere is very bright and cheerful. The image makes me recall the time I spent in the city. Though I have never tried to go with a bike in the city, I used to see messengers on bicycles. They are quick and practical in the city where traffic jams are a part of everyday life. The yellow bus in the photo is absolutely immense. This too is something very unique to city life? Ah… NYC! I wished that I could have stayed a little longer there. The presented photo and the image represent very nicely the essence of city life. The quality of the image and the sunlight is also very nice. Yellow colour and the city, they are almost a symbol of NYC!

With my very best and warmest regads,
Have you had a lunch yet? Lakshmi
Nobu.

Old 02-08-2012, 09:02 PM
TE Junior Member

Smile To nobuikehonda: Yes

Hello Nobu,

My lunch is very simple and same. I eat only rice and yogurt with spicy pickle. I am a pure vegetarian and my options are limited. I prefer Indian food specially south Indian but I don't mind eating vegetarian food from different countries.

With warm regards,

Lakshmi