Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good Didi 2012-07-05 10:40

Bonjour Ourania
Une seule critique était réaliste, les autres ne sont d'aucun secours à ceux qui veulent apprendre.
L'image manque de lumière.
Même en essayant de faire quelque chose, je ne peux pas rattraper. En corrigeant il y a du bruit (Noise) visible sur le tee shirt de l'enfant
Il aurait fallu surexposer par rapport aux valeurs affichées
Je pense que tu aurais dû publier celle en WS
Merci de voir mon WS
Sincères amitiés.

Old 07-06-2012, 11:05 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To Didi: Hello Didi

Hello Didi,
thank you very much for offering directly your honest opinion about this photo and for taking the time and trouble to try to correct it. It's not that I hadn't noticed the noise and luck of luminosity myself. The child was away from direct lighting and I was away from him. There was not anything else I could do with my camera (I think). But I like the picture like this, I liked it more than my other pictures in the workshop. I could have brightened it up a bit but when it came to choosing, preferred less luminosity than noise. As far as the other critiques are concerned, I don't think they were insincere because two friends clearly commented on the lack of luminosity and none said it was a bright photo. I always appreciate your observations and advice very much. Thank you again!
All the best, have a lovely weekend,
Ourania