Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jcpix 2013-12-02 19:11

Hi Craig,

Wow, I would have never guessed this to be the same location...what a drastic difference in the overall vibe! High marks for the change in pace and originality this brings to the locale.

Not only that, but man have you created an awesome effect on the water here, and a smashing lead in with the rock formations. A masterfully minimal composition and setting transformed into a thing of beauty and intrigue.

One of my favorites too is this time of day when the artificial lights meet the natural light of the day. Cool WS pics to add another sense of the people and places that most don't see outside of the more well known Moai. Did the horses there have their own pitch to play on? :)

Really cool shot, even a bit mystical! Enjoy the rest of your evening. Take it easy.

Cheers from the desert,

Jason

Old 12-03-2013, 07:35 PM
TE Expert

Default To jcpix: hanga roa

Hi Jason
Now I wish I had more photos of the actual town Hanga Roa, but i don't...crap!
i'd be cool to show the 'downtown' area. at the time i didn't find it that interesting, but looking back I wish i'd taken some shots...
guess I'll have to go back! haha

thanks again