Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great elihesamian 2005-04-24 12:30

And it is/was a great for start the serie,Fernando!

really I like this kind of places that you showed in the serie,well captured and very well composed with great colors,light and shadows,...nicely done!

but,...my post today is for you:)

Yours
M

Old 04-24-2005, 07:50 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To elihesamian: Your post for me?

I will wait for your great Surprise, and I will expect that you do!

Have a great weekend my friend, and sincerely great TE member and with great words, intelligence and excelent work!

The surprise is not mine but possible I will be surprised!

The best to you!
Old 04-24-2005, 08:24 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To elihesamian: Your post for me?

I posted it,have you seen it or not?!...It's a tribute to you with a humor!...just Friendly!

did that worry you Fernando?!...is there anythings?!
Old 04-24-2005, 09:27 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To elihesamian: Your post for me? Galmeida

Sincerely what I think about your recent post and words, is really a great tribute to me, and when I say no points to you is because in my way of view when a person gives a gift to me I don't need to retribute in the momment but in another time. I think you both agree. Your humor I like and I'm similar to you, so when I said surprise that you are making a present to me is also a honour and a great gratification to me, and not a disapointement. Exactly the inverse, and my modesty. No points when I say this, is because my first initial words in my previous comments.

My english is not so good and sometimes sharing words with you or others can be a road to misendurstandings. I think that is not the problem. In my last comment in previous shot I said with a smiley that one day I will give you only one point, but I added this: :)))

Never I will do that, never was in my mind, you can be sure!!! You know.

Really and from my heart, you did very well, my words are with a black humor critique but not and never for you, or somebody else.

So my complementary response now for your recent nice words.

You are a great friend at TE, never no problem with you because I understand you, and my words about that night photo where not for you, MALOPES or somebody else. The black critique, or black humor is my mind and only sometimes, like all the people in general.

You are really a great friend but we need some attention with the interpretation that others could do. And this also a important question.

Cheers!!!
Fernando
Old 04-25-2005, 06:35 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To elihesamian: Your post for me? Galmeida

Thanks a lot dear Fernando for this huge humanity and gentle mind.

I'm very glad that I have a few friends here like you that have a big heart.

Yes,I must be careful for somtimes my humors,maybe someones (not you)take it bad with another mean very far from my mean and my purpose.

And I know that you know,indeed the point is not important here,but it's very important for someones(not you and me).

We can continue very well,with making a great friendly relation, more and stronge than before,because we(You and me) underestand the other very well,and it's very sweet and very important for me.

"God" bless you and your family in a great life that you want.
Take care dear and enjoy your life.

Sincerely Yours
Best Regards
Mohammad