Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great DAM 2005-04-25 13:59

Fernando, the details and history behind this photograph are amazing. I would have liked to see the photo slightly rotated towards the right side a bit so that the tower at the center would appear to be straight. You can almost get two photos here, the right side and the left side. Good detail... on both sides. What closes and makes the whole photograph is the cobble stone which directs ones view right to the tower which again is of a different colour and texture. Saturating a bit your sky would also give a dynamic contrast between the white structures and the sky. Never the less it is an amazing photograph and you my friend are a lucky one to be able to call it HOME.

Thanks

DAM

Old 04-25-2005, 09:19 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To DAM: Monsaraz

I understand and I have already noticided that your important observation. Thanks very much for your observation but how can I be able to call it HOME. Sincerely be more like real because you have a great and real critique, more really!

Thanks very much and if you must say or comment something I don't have e-mail in the momment, because I'm in a professional and home updating. SO I can contact you or if you can please tell me by this WEB the normal way to share right comments and critiques with you.

Thanks Very much.
Fernando