Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great ChrisJ 2021-06-29 11:26

Hi Jorge,

I wish people would live and let live. Europe spent 300 years fighting senseless wars between Catholics and Protestants. We have separation of power now between Church and State so what's the problem? My God's bigger than yours? We all worship the same God. Christian / Muslim, Protestant / Catholic, Sunni / Shia. Tfs!

Old 06-29-2021, 08:12 PM
TE Expert

Default To ChrisJ: religious matters

chris

few years ago a protestant invaded a store that sells objects for african religions in londrina, near my home, and broke an old statue of one of the personages more famous of this religion. I saw this same statue many years ago, because it was ever in the edge of the door.
few time after another idiot invaded londrina cathedral and broke an image of Jesus in the main altar. after that these two sculptures were restored.. problems is the preachers teach the people to produce such violent events, it is same with radical Muslims. it is a matter of intolerance, not of love.

take care

jorge

take care

jorge