Photos

Photographer's Note

Chessy 77700
Mercredi 26 janvier 2005
13h43

Picture taken inside Studio Disney.
See also my previous picture Gossip Column

Opened on 16 March 2002 as part of a new initiative from The Walt Disney Company pledging to open a new theme park gate at each of their resorts around the world, the Studios is the smallest Disney park and has been a criticism from many Disney fans since its opening - mainly stemming from its lack of attention to detail, theming and number of attractions compared to Disneyland Park (Paris) next door.

The park is supposedly themed around a working film studio, with the "lands" being studio lots. Most of its attractions are imported from the other Disney parks in California, Florida and Tokyo, yet the park has some original successes. Moteurs... Action! Stunt Show Spectacular was so popular, it was exported to Disney-MGM Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, where it plays to full audiences.

It was traditional for a period of time for Walt Disney Feature Animation to have a satellite animation studio at each of the company's resorts, but the Paris studio was located in Montreuil, at the city limits of Paris and was never associated with the park. Originally the Brizzi studio owned by brothers Paul Brizzi and Gatan Brizzi, Disney purchased the studio in the early 1990s and renamed it Walt Disney Feature Animation Paris. WDFA Paris' first films were A Goofy Movie and the Mickey Mouse short Runaway Brain. WDFA Paris contributed sequences to every Disney film from The Hunchback of Notre Dame to Atlantis: The Lost Empire, most notably producing the Firebird Suite sequence for Fantasia 2000. It was closed in 2004 following Disney Florida and Disney Japan, when Feature Animation was downsized to save production costs.

maltese, fayeulle, leootjuh trouve(nt) cette note utile

Photo Information
Viewed: 1593
Points: 6
Discussions
Additional Photos by Carlos DA SILVA (alentejo) Gold Star Critiquer/Silver Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 328 W: 31 N: 361] (1954)
View More Pictures
explore TREKEARTH