Photographer's Note

The town of 3 lighthouses - Puerto de Soller.

On the right side:

Far de Bufador (ruins) and Far de sa Creu.

Far de Bufador was built between 1862 and 1864.
Far de sa Creu was buit between 1928 and 1930, still working and its light is visible from 18 miles.

On the left side:

Far de Cap Gros- the oldest from these 3 lighthouses,
was built in 1859, still working with 13 miles range of light.

dta, tedesse trouve(nt) cette note utile

Photo Information
Viewed: 1253
Points: 12
  • None
Additional Photos by Bartlomiej Przezdziecki (bartekp) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Note Writer [C: 317 W: 2 N: 271] (4746)
View More Pictures